-Customer Service Management: Establish and enhance long-term business relationships with customers through provision of quality customer service to maxmize business growth;
– Order Management: Supervise team’s merchandising activities in the entire order process to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery;
– Product Development: Provide advice and suggestions on product design to meet customers’ buying objectives;
– Team Management: Supervise the team to enhance service delivery and operation efficiency;
– Vendor Management: Build and maintain a strong vendor network for product development and production;
– Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
– Bachelor degree or above, major in Business Administration, Merchandising, Supply Chain Management or related;
– 10+ years’ experience in Buying/Trading office & Manufacturing industry, of which 5+ years management experience;
– Good command of Spoken & Written English.;
– Good communication skill, customer oriented, self-motivated, team player and problem solver, be able to work under pressure.